Job vacancy: photography festival (marketing) communication internship
Looking to gain some practical experience as a student in marketing or communication? Before and during the summer? You’re in luck because AntwerpPhoto needs you. Contribute as an intern to Flanders’ number one photo festival.
Why an internship at AntwerpPhoto?
You can use your talent and skills to help make the 2021 AntwerpPhoto Festival a success. We would love to hear your inspiring ideas for reaching more young people. And we will teach you a lot about how the festival is organised behind the scenes.
- A student of a higher education marketing or communication course
- A good communicator with both team members and customers
- A creative thinker who is always looking for solutions
- A passionate worker who likes to take the initiative
- An avid user of digital tools and social media
- A stickler for detail who follows up all tasks thoroughly
- A culture buff who appreciates photography
- A fluent and (almost) error-free Dutch speaker with very good English as well
- Someone who is available for at least 2 months
What can you expect from your internship?
- A challenging internship with a cultural events organiser
- Space to put your own stamp on your tasks
- Interaction with a small team (with experts in graphic design, copywriting, websites and so on) and in close collaboration with the festival's director
- A lot of computer work, but also opportunities to venture outside and get in touch with visitors, for social media posts for example
Your role within the Marcom team
You will support the festival's director in the roll-out of the communication strategy and work on tasks independently.
Together we will find out how you can show and develop your talents:
- Create social media posts and advertisements
- Update the website
- Set up email marketing
- Handle PR and press communications
- Help develop and market small B2B plans
- Optimise communication within the Pilotage Building (for example with guidelines for visitors, information to go with the photos and exhibitions and in the bookshop …)
- Collect figures and quality information on the impact of all communication actions
Apply as an intern
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us who you are and what you want to learn and show during your internship. If we see a good match, we will invite you to an (online) chat.