Portfolio Reviewing Days
Get your portfolio reviewed
On June 27 and 28 (aspiring) photographers have the chance to get their photographic portfolio reviewed by a series of professional reviewers.
Participants will be able to choose from 30 international reviewers, from which they can select a maximum of 5 review sessions of 20 minutes each, combined into 100 minutes of professional reviewing.
Take a look at all the reviewers below. You can register here.
Important information on registration
Attention! Be sure to read the instructions below carefully before registering:
· Your 5 sessions have to be planned on the same day.
· You only have a limited amount of time to confirm your sessions online, so be well-prepared. You can check the availability and languages of the reviewers by clicking on their picture in the list below.
· You can select a maximum of 5 sessions. The registration system does not limit your selection automatically. If you select more than 5 options, the organisation will cancel sessions at random.
· Your registration can be cancelled based on your portfolio. In this case, your registration fee will be refunded onto your account. The organization reserves the right to make autonomous decisions in this respect.
· The organisation can not be held responsible for any cancellations by reviewers. Should this be the case, a session with another reviewer can be scheduled according to availability.
· The sessions follow a strict time schedule. If you arrive late, your session expires, and you will not be able to reschedule. Keep in mind the size of the venue: it could take a while to reach your first session.
· You can only participate in the review sessions if you can present a valid ticket upon arrival.
- Your registration is not valid until you send your portfolio via email to email@example.com, in PDF format of max. 5 MB. Please mention Reviewing Days + first name + last name in the subject line. You will be notified only if your portfolio is rejected.